MY ART/ART TUMBLR. HI. My name is Coey. I do art. This is my bullshit tumblr where I waste hours of my day just scrolling. clicking. reblogging. :U ❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔Doctor Who/Sherlock Fandom.
when someone asks if they can draw or write you a thing
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
This was on my anime recs list I made earlier!
You all should totally watch it!
Read it again: EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN. Yes, that includes women.
Admit it we were all a little bummed out that the old lady didn’t actually all that badass fighting in this scene
I WAS DEVASTATED
#literally everyone in the theatre gasped when this lady started fucking shit up#mouths dropped gasps were heard#and then there was a sort of ‘oh’ that dropped over the crowd#we’re ready for it marvel#we’re ready for a squad of old ladies kicking butt#give it to us (stuffimgogingtohellfor)
I choose to believe that before the Alzheimer’s really set in Peggy and a bunch of the other retired ladies of SHIELD used to tell their families they were going out for bingo nights and then drive into the roughest parts of the city to bring some sweet vigilante justice. Nobody ever heard about it because none of the criminals were ever willing to admit they got their asses kicked by a bunch of grandmas, but there was a sudden drop in crimes against the elderly in DC.
anon asked about fem!free! and ye, felt inspired